Some of the topics covered include:
- Worms, trojans and backdoors
- Insecurities in wireless connectivity
- Denial of Service attacks
- Specific problems (ActiveSync, autorun SD/CF cards, buffer overflows)
- PDA device as an attack platform
- Tips on securing your PDAs.
Seth Fogie is the VP of Airscanner Corporation where he oversees the development of security software for the Window Mobile (Pocket PC) platform. Seth recently earned his Masters Degree in Information Technology. He has co-authored five technical books on information security, including the top selling "Maximum Wireless Security" from SAMS, and the recently released "Security Warrior" from O'Reilly. He frequently speaks at IT and security conferences and training seminars, including Blackhat, Defcon (10/11/12), CSI, and Dallascon. In addition, Seth has co-authored the HIPAA medical education course for the Texas Medical Associate and is acting Site Host for Security at Pearson Education's "InformIT.com" website where he writes articles and reviews/manages weekly information security related books and articles.