- Installation Design: A virtual design environment that simplifies the creation of installation and recovery packages. The goal is to improve and reduce the amount of expertise and effort required to create an installation environment.
- Software Provisioning and Delivery: A centralized delivery environment that automates the local and remote installation of computer operating environments.
- Patch Management and Help Desk Operations: Local and remote operations that assure the currency of software and automate problem management.
- Asset Management: This is one piece of the lifecycle that is often taken for granted, but is an important foundation. Auto-discovery, inventory, software usage and license monitoring, plus disposal, repurposing and reporting are elements of the asset management used by most of the applications in this set.
- Protection, Recovery, and Archive: A hardware-independent, local and remote, automated backup, recovery, and archive environment. IT needs the ability to get to full working condition in a short period of time.
By implementing a scalable, platform-independent architecture, that addresses security, storage and systems management, IT will find it much easier to stay on top of that checklist.
"The only truly secure infrastructure is a managed infrastructure!"
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.