Topics covered include:
Part I: Scan Types
1) Default scan
2) Nessus scan with admin rights
3) Nessus scan with access to registry
4) So how do we give Nessus that inside information
Part II: Configuration issues
1) Configuration on Nessus' end
2) Configuration on target' end
3) Why not use Administrator accounts?
4) Special account: nessus
5) Enhacements in a domain environment
Download the paper in PDF format here.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.