The Help Net Security staff is at the conference and we'll attend all the appropriate exhibitions and classes. We are going to bring you news from the conference with some interviews that will be posted at a later time.
This year the conference features seven educational tracks:
- Applied Security Track
- Developers' Track
- Hackers & Threats Track
- Implementers' Track
- Privacy, Law & Policy Track
- Perimeter Defence Track
- Secure Web Services Track.
Here are the news from the conference as they are released:
- RSA Security Extends Its Strategic Relationship With Microsoft
- 1st European Information Security Awards Presented at RSA Conference 2003 Europe
- Microsoft Details New Security Innovations at RSA Conference 2003
- nCipher Boosts Secure Web Server Performance
- RSA Conference 2003 Opening With RSA CEO Keynote Speech
If you're interested in taking a walk through the conference download the high-quality video below. It's 3:21 minutes long, 22.2 MB in size, and it's available in RealMedia 9 format.