WatchGuard Firebox SOHO 6 Wireless products include:
- Wireless Network Security. Combined IPSec 3DES encryption, authentication and VPN communications eliminate wireless vulnerabilities, enabling users to benefit from the convenience and flexibility of wireless access and making it a viable option for business.
- Remote Management from a central location gives network administrators control over wireless access and traffic through corporate networks. This reduces the cost and complexity of wireless security management.
- Dynamic DNS support makes it easy to set up VPN tunnels by name, supports DHCP environments and eliminates the need for expensive static IP addresses.
- Desktop Anti-Virus protects wireless users against harmful viruses and optional Content Filtering allows network administrators to control and enforce corporate security policy.
- Meshed VPN Topology establishes private, encrypted tunnels between up to seven Firebox SOHO 6tc appliances for economical data sharing in a small business environment.
- Intuitive Configuration with a Web-based user interface makes setup and management easy.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.