Sybari's Antigen for Domino offers a preemptive line of defense from propagating e-mail viruses, worms and malicious code. Antigen is a server-level antivirus solution that delivers comprehensive protection through our multiple scan engine approach, as well as advanced content-filtering capabilities. Antigen 7.0 for Domino will include a new Antigen Policy Manager for central configuration management and an integrated scheduler for scan engine updates and database scanning. Antigen 7.0 for Domino supports Domino 6, R5, and R4 servers.
Some of the new features include:
- New Antigen Policy Manager for central configuration anagement
- New content-filtering including subject line and sender/domain locking
- SNMP Support
- Worm Purge
- Enhanced file filtering including file name and type filters
- Multiple Scan.Box support
- Scheduling of NScan jobs and engine updates
- Support for Domino 6, R5, and R4 servers
Antigen is available for Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server & Windows Server 2003, and Lotus Domino. The suggested retail price for Antigen, to protect 250 users within an organization, is $5,750.00 with a two-year renewable license.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.