The most significant changes are:
- Security: Important security related bugfixes. [0.9.7a and 0.9.6i]
- Enhanced compatibility with MIT Kerberos. [0.9.7a]
- Can be built without the ENGINE framework. [0.9.7a]
- IA32 assembler enhancements. [0.9.7a]
- Support for new platforms: FreeBSD/IA64 and FreeBSD/Sparc64. [0.9.7a]
- Configuration: the no-err option now works properly. [0.9.7a]
- SSL/TLS: now handles manual certificate chain building. [0.9.7a]
- SSL/TLS: certain session ID malfunctions corrected. [0.9.7a]
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.