Dates & Times:
Thursday, Feb. 13, 2003 2 pm EST/ 11 am PST
Thursday, Feb. 20, 2003 2 pm EST/ 11 am PST
Thursday, Feb. 27, 2003 2 pm EST/ 11 am PST
Thursday, Mar. 6, 2003 2 pm EST/ 11 am PST
The mobility, productivity and cost-saving benefits of wireless LANs cannot be ignored, but neither can their inherent risks. You can secure your wireless LANs with a comprehensive, layered approach to security. During this Webinar, AirDefense will highlight approaches to wireless LAN security including:
- Conducting Vulnerability Assessment for WLANs
- Using various encryption and authentication technologies
- Understanding WLAN attacks and how to thwart them
- Various WLAN VPN solutions including Cisco offerings
- Pros and cons of wireless sniffers, scanners and intrusion detection and protection
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.