- More Secure And Robust Connectivity -- AES encryption enables stronger, faster encryption of data traveling through the VPN, VPN UDP encapsulation option provides unhindered secure connectivity in any network environment, and support for industry-standard X.509 VPN digital certificates
- Windows 2000(R) Interoperability -- users can now use their Win2000/XP built-in virtual private network (VPN) for site-to-site VPN, in conjunction with the Safe@Office VPN capabilities
- Secure Remote Web Management -- enables Safe@ appliances to be remotely and securely configured from anywhere via the Web, enabling businesses to manage their security even while on the road
- Visual Network Display -- provides administrators with a graphical way to view computers connected to Safe@-enabled security appliances, simplifying network and security management
- Attack Tracking -- helps businesses or consumers track the domain name of attackers and determine from where an attack may be originating through comprehensive reports
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.