- Network reconnaissance for TCP/IP and HTTP protocols: Fully transparent, real-time network scanning to detect inappropriate use. Captures data packets and decodes them using built-in knowledge of common protocols.
- Email tracking*: Detect and analyze email messages including POP, IMAP, SMTP and WebMail systems (Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail). Detect and analyze UUencoded/MIME attachments to email messages.
- Instant messaging and chat tracking*: Detect and analyze instant messaging protocols (AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo, Netscape) and chat sessions (IRC and ICQ) for key words and phrases and transfers of sensitive corporate files.
- Wire-speed monitoring: Kernel-level integration with the security-hardened ArrayOS for real-time analysis.
- HTML reconstruction: Fully reconstruct HTML Web pages viewed by network clients.
- Image Analysis: Full image reconstruction for JPEG, GIF and PNG regardless of protocol. Automatic rotation of images based on time. Capture images off the network regardless of filename. Detect images (JPEG, BMP, PNG, and GIF) moving on the network based on the data file header information.
* This feature will be available in Q1 2003
Available immediately, the Array SR is priced starting at $34,995.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.