Key features and benefits of this event:
- Hear multiple in depth case studies from honeypot and intrusion detection experts
- Hear from the makers and users of Honeyd, LaBrea, Tiny Honeypot, ManTrap, and others
- Learn how to successfully integrate a honeypot into your existing network and information security systems
- Honeypot tools and techniques: Hear what the developers and practitioners are using
- Understand privacy and liability issues as they relate to honeypots
- Learn how to analyze and protect honeypot data for prosecution of the attackers
There will be a book signing session immediately following the first day sessions. Authors of the books Know Your Enemy (written by the Honeynet Project) and Honeypots: Tracking Hackers (written by Lance Spitzner) will be onsite for a book signing.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.