- How buffer overflow exploits work
- Why buffer overflow vulnerabilities exist
- New buffer overflow exploit techniques, including the
- "return-into-libc" technique
- How organizations can protect themselves against these threats
Download the web seminar slides in PPT format (zipped) here.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.