- Intelligent file selection and exclusion facilitates rapid, transparent backups over low-speed and dial-up connections.
- Byte-level patch incremental backups minimise data transfer by identifying only the changed bytes in modified files. This process is more efficient than block level comparisons and is not file type dependent.
- All data is compressed in transit and storage, further minimising transfer times, network loads and storage requirements.
- Data can be recovered from any previously backed up state allowing file and system rollbacks.
- Network detection initiates policy-based transparent backups, ensuring full user compliance.
- Single remote Backup Server Console allows management of multiple Backup Professional servers.
- Remote WebAccess and WapAccess for anywhere, anytime recovery.
- Remote server testing tools allow administrators to troubleshoot network errors.
- Client is 100% JAVA for OS independence.
- File storage can be local, remote or both.
Picture 1.1 - Showing selected files
Picture 1.2 - Showing backup in process
Picture 1.3 - Showing the log and total backup size
Picture 1.4 - Showing restoring backup function
Picture 1.5 - Showing filter selection of "My documents" map
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.