NetScreen Technologies, Inc., one of the leading developers of integrated network security solutions, announced at RSA Conference 2002 Europe that they have opened a number of new offices in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Asia) region.
The new offices include in-country sales and systems engineering representatives who work closely with NetScreen’s appointed channel partners and resellers to support a wide range of customers. Each new office will support the company’s product line. Regional marketing support will be provided from the main U.K. office.
According to the information presented at the conference, the strategy of NetScreen Technologies is to fulfill continued demand in EMEA region with these centers:
- French office handles Southern Europe comprising Italy, Spain and Portugal as well as the Israeli, Turkish and Greek sales activity as a sub-set
- German office handles Central Europe comprising Switzerland and Austria
- Belgian office handles Northern Europe comprising the Netherlands and Scandinavia
- Czech office handles Emerging Europe comprising Russia, Poland and Hungary, Slovakia, and the Balkans
- U.A.E. office handles the Middle East comprising Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.