Here are the news from the conference as they are released:
- Scope on Attix5 secure backuping software
- Bridicum receives 4.2 million Euros investment
- How the press spreads FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt)
- Gemplus digital signature solution awarded
- Wireless Security Threats
- NetScreen opens new EMEA offices
- RSA Conference - The Exhibitors
- RSA Conference 2002 Grand Opening
- News from the RSA Security press conference
- Microsoft CTO talks about security and open source. What security?
- RSA Conference 2002 Paris - Tutorial day
Organisers of the RSA Conference 2002 Europe confirmed that registrations for the event have reached unprecedented levels, and also unveiled a host of new sponsors and exhibitors. The third annual e-security conference and exposition in Europe will be held on 7th – 10th October 2002 at Le Palais des Congrès in Paris.
The Help Net Security staff will attend the conference and all the appropriate exhibitions and classes. Be sure to expect all the scoops, photos and interviews from the conference. During the conference, we will regulary update the web site with both general InfoSec news and RSA Conference 2002 specific stuff.
The coverage from the conference is sponsored by ScannerX. ScannerX provides easy, affordable, comprehensive recurring vulnerability assessments that allow administrators to get a "hacker's perspective" of their network - and plug the security holes before network attacks, intrusions and damage occur. Be sure to check them out.
+ Press Release: RSA Conference Proves Security is IT’s Hottest Topic
+ Press Release: RSA Conference 2002 Europe is Announced
+ Web site: RSA Conference 2002 Europe Homepage
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.