Here are the news from the conference as they are released:
- Scope on Attix5 secure backuping software
- Bridicum receives 4.2 million Euros investment
- How the press spreads FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt)
- Gemplus digital signature solution awarded
- Wireless Security Threats
- NetScreen opens new EMEA offices
- RSA Conference - The Exhibitors
- RSA Conference 2002 Grand Opening
- News from the RSA Security press conference
- Microsoft CTO talks about security and open source. What security?
- RSA Conference 2002 Paris - Tutorial day
Organisers of the RSA Conference 2002 Europe confirmed that registrations for the event have reached unprecedented levels, and also unveiled a host of new sponsors and exhibitors. The third annual e-security conference and exposition in Europe will be held on 7th – 10th October 2002 at Le Palais des Congrès in Paris.
The Help Net Security staff will attend the conference and all the appropriate exhibitions and classes. Be sure to expect all the scoops, photos and interviews from the conference. During the conference, we will regulary update the web site with both general InfoSec news and RSA Conference 2002 specific stuff.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.