- Fully Integrated with Windows 2000 User Management
- Maintains existing Windows 2000 Domain logon, while allowing gradual phase-in of strong iKey authentication to all users
- iKey fits into any existing USB port — no need to carry around additional smart card readers
- Simply plug in your iKey and enter its PIN code to logon
- Users no longer have to memorize complex multiple passwords
- Password sharing between users is eliminated
- The iKey 2032 can perform on-token Private Key generation and application signing
- The user’s private key never leaves the iKey
- No need to purchase or deploy additional reader hardware
- Decreases costs of Administration and Management of User passwords
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.