Date: June 24-28, 2002
Place: Hilton Waikoloa Village, Hawaii
The FIRST conference brings together IT managers, system and network administrators, security specialists, academics, security solutions vendors, CSIRT personnel and anyone interested in
- the most advanced techniques in detecting and responding to computer security incidents
- the latest improvements in computer security tools, methodologies and practice
- sharing their views and experiences with those in the computer security incident response field
Conference: Privacy Paradox: The Gain of Security vs. Privacy's Loss
Date: June 17-18, 2002
Place: Regal Knickerbocker, Chicago
Given recent events and the upcoming HIPAA privacy and security guidelines, Insurance and Financial executives are faced with the issue of security and privacy of personal information. How can we protect privacy when the focus is on privacy-infringing security measures?
Note: If you would like to visit this conference, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org because we have few free tickets to give to our visitors.
- Using best practices to create new standards between privacy and security.
- Comply with regulations by incorporating technology
- Strengthen your network security
- Prepare yourself for Biometrics
- Build Productivity and Brand Equity by Inspiring the Adoption of a Privacy and Secure Culture
Conference: DEF CON 10
Date: August 02-04, 2002
Place: Alexis Park in Las Vegas
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.